Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sorry

Sorry I haven't blogged in like FOREVER. Mommy just isn't letting me spend time on the computer. Instead, I spend most of my time crawling all over the place, reading lots of different books, eating new foods, and watching Harvey on TMZ each night. (What can I say...it is a guilty pleasure!!!) I celebrated a pretty fun holiday yesterday. It was Halloween. I got lots of neat stuff from Uncle Ken and Aunt Bridget and a cool trick or treat bag from Grandma and Grandpa. Mommy dressed me up like a kangaroo and I hung out at my friend Matthew's house. We had a blast! Hope you all had an awesome Halloween! ~ drools and smiles...Jack xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jack - I have sure missed your updates but I know how busy you have been. Starting to become a toddler is a very busy business. Now everything in the world becomes so much more interesting. You looked so cute in your first Halloween costume. Your best bud Matthew looked very cute as well. You boys certainly have parents who take such good care of you. Well hope to see you soon.

    Hugs & lots of Kisses,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack - we sure had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're blogging again, Jack. You're the cutest kangaroo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, Olivia, Allison and CarolineNovember 13, 2009 at 9:01 PM

    Hi, Jack!
    We loved your costume! Cute, yet masculine! We can't believe how well you stand - you are getting very tall! We're looking forward to seeing you when you have time. In the meantime, hope you're practicing your steps! Tell Mom & Dad we said hello - we bet you keep them very busy....

    ReplyDelete