Sunday, June 21, 2009

Here We Go

Ok, so this is my first blog. You know, I am only 5 months old but I can read and write! Pretty crazy right?! What, you don't believe me? Here...I have proof!
See, I told you! I don't lie! Anyway, today I celebrated Daddy's Day with my rockin' Daddy, Grandpa and Grandma, and Mommy too! We ate and relaxed at my house and Grandma took me on a walk around the neighborhood. I must have been real tired because I fell asleep and stayed asleep for 2 hours! I am not real sure what I missed but I doubt it was much. After all, nothing exciting could have happened without me right?

Well tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment and I am a little nervous. Last time Mommy dragged me there I had to get some shots. Ow they hurt! I have a feeling I am in for another one tomorrow. I will let you know...keep your fingers crossed for me! ~ drools and smiles...Jack xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment