Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yum or Yuck?

Well my mommy gave me my first "real people" food today. It was a blend of breast milk and organic brown rice cereal. I know...sounds pretty gross. I have to say it was actually a YUM! I wasn't quite sure what to think of it at first. I kind of let it slip out of my mouth and dribble down my chin. But once that spoon came to my mouth a second and third time, I was ready for it! Delish!!! Now my mommy is watching me like a hawk because she thinks my head is going to spin around and I am going to spew puke. That woman needs to chill. I mean Ma...relax...I am going to be fine. I probably won't have any allergies. Jeez, what did Mommy spend her time worrying about before me? I am looking forward to breakfast again tomorrow. ~ drools and smiles...Jack xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment