Sunday, July 26, 2009

Balloons

Wow, I have seen balloons before (mostly in my hospital room on my BIRTH-day) but I have never seen balloons like I did last night. Mommy and Daddy took me to the Readington Balloon Festival. The balloons were really cool! They were totally huge and floated up in the sky. Guess what, they even had baskets at the bottom of them that people stood in so they could go up for a ride. Totally awesome. When I get bigger (much bigger Mommy says) I think I would like to take a ride up in one of those things. After all, I hear my Grandma went up in one and if she did, I want to too! ~ drools and smiles...Jack xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie - I'm happy you went to see the balloons- I'm not so sure Mommy & Daddy were. Maybe when you get bigger and can really appreciate them you can talk Mommy & Daddy into going again. Yes when you get bigger you can actually talk them into things - and if that fails you can always wrap grandma & grandpa around your finger. Just a little advice for you to use when you get bigger. Love & hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good advice Grandma! I will keep it in mind! I love you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jack! You have had so many great adventures! The balloons sound so cool! It is awfully nice of you to take your Mommy and Daddy along on so many fun outings :)

    ReplyDelete