Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hi!

I don't really have any exciting news but I did want to pop in to to say hello to everyone! Yesterday I went to lunch with Mommy and some of her friends from work. I was great during lunch. I even napped for a bit. I have to tell you, the waiters there LOVED me. I got lots of attention and compliments. Today we are just hanging at home. Mommy made me some peas that I am going to try for the first time tonight. They are certainly a pretty color! I will leave you with a couple of pictures of me playing with a soccer ball! ~ drools and smiles...Jack xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cutie - I have to say you gotta be the cutest scoccer player I have seen (even Beckham can't hold a candle to ya). I've miss seeing you this week. See you soon!

    Hugs & Kisses
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jack! We miss your updates on the blog - where have you been? Good seeing you on Sunday -it was funny that our mommies had us in matching outfits.

    ReplyDelete