Sunday, August 9, 2009

OBX = A-OK!

Wow, the OBX is AWESOME! For some of you that may not be in the know...OBX stands for the Outer Banks in North Carolina. My house was in the Currituck Club in Corolla. I stayed there for a whole week with Mommy, Daddy, Murphy, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Ken, Aunt Bridget, Uncle Rich, and Aunt Sunday. We had so much fun. I went to the beach (never actually touched the Ocean though...Mommy said it was FREEZING) went swimming in the pool, went on walks, and generally had a great time! I watched the big people play lots of games (Bocce Ball was my favorite to watch!) and eat and drink tons! I got LOTS of attention from everyone. It was great being held and played with with everyone I love. I am sure going to miss them!

Well, I am pretty tired from my busy week. I will post more stories about my beach trip but I will leave you with photos from my first vacation! ~ drools and smiles...Jack xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment